Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am badass, English major style. I kick ass and take names alphabetically and according to MLA guidelines.

I seriously do not understand how I can pull these papers out of thin air like this. It's not that I don't work hard; I do. I kill myself studying. Just not for my English courses. I wait until a day or two before the paper is due to even start, and then I end up with something--forgive the arrogance--brilliant. It's my superpower, I think. I am Lit Girl, hear me roar!

On another note: this head cold is absolute hell. Eight days now I've been dealing with this (and before that it was a chest cold, and before that a stomach bug, and before that a migraine...), and I am ready to be done. For those of you who can take cold medicine without an adverse reaction--I hate you I hate you I hate you please give me your immune systems. I'll return it intact, promise.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

As a fellow English major, I applaud the first two paragraphs whole-heartedly (which firefox is telling me isn't a work, but I am English major! If I say it's a word, it's a freaking word!)

*ahem*

I would love to read/contribute to this blog! But I can't see it ;) Says it's open to invited readers only ^^

M. Tylar said...

I'm fixing that right now :)